Sunday, February 21, 2010

Another Letter!

This one is to me. He says:

It didn't take me long to come out of my shell here. I'm already known as the "reckless Elder." Haha My nickname is "the King." It's pretty much the BEST! ... Spanish is so hard but it is coming along nicely. My companion is Elder Robertson from Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. He is quiet sometimes, but mostly just as ridiculous as me. As I expected I am one of the oldest guys around which is weird because everyone looks soooo old. I don't relate much to anybody. No one in my district likes Hardcore and NO ONE likes Rugby. It's hard to relate to anybody here, but I am making due. Best part of the day is Mealtimes. We get a little ridiculous, but the laugh is almost a necessity in this place. Every night a member of the branch Presidency comes aroung to chat with us before bed. Last night he told us this joke: "What is the difference between Prison and the MTC?" .... "People can visit you in Prison!"

Here is my testimony in Spanish:

Amo a Jesucristo!
Yo se que Jesucristo vive!
Yo se que Jesucristo es nuestro redentor y salvador.
Yo se que Jose Smith es un profeta de Dios.
Estoy agradecido por la expiacion de Jesucristoy el evangelio.
Podemos saber por medio del Espiritu Santo que el evangelio es verdadero.
Decimos estas cosas en el nombre de Jesucristo
AMEN


Elder Elrey
"TheKing"

I love him to death! I know he's homesick, so WRITE HIM!! His info is in previous posts. It will help A LOT! In fact, I'll post his address again.


Elder J. D. B. Elrey
MTC Mailbox #308
MEX-VER 0405
2005 N. 900 E.
Provo, Utah 84604-1793

No comments:

Post a Comment