Tuesday, October 4, 2011

e-mail 9.5.2011

my heart goes out to the Bentley family... my prayers and efforts will be to bring peace to their hearts. Vanessa was always caring and loving and supportive to all. its devastating... Dad please give Steve a big hug for me next time you see him and send my love to the family. she was always an example of the believers. we were going to get home from the mission almost at the same time. we must always be prepared. i feel the assurance that she is fine. serving the Lord gives one a magnifacent confidence in the power and works of our Heavenly Father.



we worked hard this week and hope to continue working. my heart hurts for the events past but i can only work harder.



its hot. not much new going on.



i dont know what to say....





i love you

--


ELDER ELREY

No comments:

Post a Comment